Wish you could be at every single game
this season? NOW YOU CAN!
Purchase your personalized fan cutout today!
FREE Stockton Ports hat is included while supplies last
Cutout includes: cutout at conclusion of season & picture of Splash with your cutout
$75.00 per cutout
($25 from each cutout will be donated towards the Stockton Ports' Anchor Fund)
Read & follow all guidelines below to submit your final photo via email to GOlson@StocktonPorts.com
What should you wear?
- Wear your favorite Ports gear!
- Make sure your shirt does not blend in with the background
- If you wear glasses or a hat, make sure to avoid
glares, flashbacks, and shadows
- No commercial advertising, brands, or slogans will be allowed
Where should you take your photo?
- Avoid backlighting, make sure your direct light source is in facing you
- Make sure personal information is not included
- Solid backgrounds work the best
Specific guidelines for your photo
- One person or pet per photo
- Do not take a selfie! Have someone else take your photo or set a timer on your camera
- For best results, stand 3-4 feet from the camera
- Position the camera at eye-level, frame yourself from the waist up, and include space around your head and shoulders
- Take the photo in vertical format (portrait) and make sure it is formatted in the largest file size (minimum 1MB)
- Do not raise your arms above your shoulders or outside your body width, they will be cropped out
Signs & Props
- You can hold a sign or prop (flag, foam hand, etc.) but it needs to stay within your body width
- Signs must be team-related, in good taste, and not of commercial nature
- Not allowed: inappropriate gestures, offensive or negative reference to any MiLB/MLB team or player, political statements or endorsements
How do you submit your photo?
- Once you follow the guidelines above, you are ready to submit your photo. Pre-existing photos will be accepted as long as they follow the photo guidelines. Make sure all photos are above 1MB.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours after submission.
- By purchasing your cut out, you are agreeing that you have met all requirements of your photo submission.
- Purchasers whose image is not approved will receive notification and further details from the Stockton Ports.
- Once ordered, photo cutouts are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Email your final photo to GOlson@StocktonPorts.com along with your personal information (full name, phone, email, full address)
NOTE: cutouts will be randomly placed throughout the ballpark, no requests are being taken. The Stockton Ports are not responsible for any damaged cutouts and the cutout will not be replaced. At the end of the season if you would like to keep your cutout, the Stockton Ports will make arrangements at that time.